Master of Tax Law Online Tuition and Fees*
- Per Unit Tuition
- Total Number of Units
- 24 Units
- Total Estimated Cost, Minus Fees
Fees and Additional Costs*
- General Student Fee
- $64 per unit
$380 maximum per term
- Student Health Insurance Plan
- Rates vary depending on your plan.
Mandatory unless student provides proof of existing plan.
- On-Campus Parking Rates
- $696 annual
$348 per semester
- Payment Plan (4-Month Auto Deduction)
- $100 annual
$50 per semester
- Payment Plan (4-Month Mail-In)
- $300 annual
$150 per semester
- Late Payment Fee
- Returned Check Fee
- Other Costs to Budget For
- Your tuition does not include costs such as textbooks, school supplies, loan fees and assorted other expenses.
Take this into account as you budget for your education at Loyola Law.
*Tuition and fees are subject to increase every year and may change without prior notice.
Military and Veteran Benefits
At Loyola Law, we take pride in being a member of the Yellow Ribbon program and offering additional benefits to our active and former military members. Speak with an admissions counselor at 833.358.1724 or request more information if you have questions about active and veteran military benefits.
Money should never be a barrier to advancement. We’re committed to helping you finance your education at Loyola Law, and we can share information about a variety of forms of financial assistance, including federal loans. Learn more about your options on our Tuition and Financial Aid page.