Online Tuition and Fees for the Tax LLM Online*
- Per Unit Tuition
- Total Number of Units
- 24 Units
- Total Estimated Cost, Minus Fees
Fees and Additional Costs*
- General Student Fee
- $64 per unit
$380 maximum per term
- Payment Plan (4-Month Auto Deduction)
- $100 annual or $50 per semester
- Payment Plan (4-Month Mail-In)
- $300 annual or $150 per semester
- Late Payment Fee
- Returned Check Fee
- Other Costs to Budget For
- Note that your tuition does not include such costs as textbooks, school supplies, assorted personal expenses and loan fees.
You should take this into account as you budget for your Loyola Law education.
*Tuition and fees are subject to increase every year and may change without prior notice.
Military and Veteran Benefits
We take pride in being a member of the Yellow Ribbon program and offering additional benefits to our active and former military members. Speak with an admissions counselor at 833.358.1724 or request more information if you have questions about the benefits we offer to military students.
Money should never hold back your advancement, and Loyola Law is committed to helping you finance your education. We can share information about a variety of forms of financial aid, including federal loans. Learn more about ways to fund your graduate degree on our Tuition and Financial Aid page.